[DFTB-Plus-User] R: transport calculations with Vdw

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at cnr.it
Wed Jun 22 12:32:15 CEST 2022

Dear Hafid,

On issue we need to address is connected to the size of the contact so that dispersion interaction converge correctly. Transport as such will not be affected by empirical dispersion forces because they do not enter the electronic Hamiltonian. One option is to relax the system as a standard dftb calculation including vdw forces and then compute transport on this frozen geometry.

Alex