[DFTB-Plus-User] Running MD simulation using Nose Hoover Thermostat

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 21 14:32:57 CEST 2022

Dear Hanan Rizal,

The results may differ somewhat, yes, when using different thermostat.
(But also, when using the same thermostat but different coupling
parameter between your system and the thermostat.) The quantities x, v
and g are internal quantities representing the state of to the
thermostat, you don't need them usually.