[DFTB-Plus-User] Crash with libdftD4 libs-dftD3

Bruno Madebène bruno.madebene at sorbonne-universite.fr
Fri Jul 8 18:41:23 CEST 2022

Thanks a lot Bálint.

I had indeed increased OMP_STACKSIZE to 1G.
But I read the results of ulimit a little quickly... the stack had
remained limited to 8M (I mixed with the line below which was indeed
unlimited)
Now it works ! ( but i need to allow 100m stack).

For the problem with the postcar files, I will open a issue.
Thank you again and have a  nice weekend.

Bruno