[DFTB-Plus-User] Correct Way to Run MPI-enabled DFTB+ (Conda Installation)

Ankur Gupta ankur at lbl.gov
Tue May 3 04:00:48 CEST 2022

Dear Dr. Aradi,

Yes, I am also not able to understand what the source of this noise is. I
am playing around with various options for the FIRE optimizer, but so far,
I haven't succeeded in optimizing the structure within a reasonable number
of steps.

I have attached a sample input file with the email. I would be highly
grateful if you could provide any further insight into the given
structure's optimization.

Best,
Ankur