[DFTB-Plus-User] R: Meeting today

Alessandro Pecchia alessandro.pecchia at cnr.it
Wed Apr 14 11:56:15 CEST 2021

Hi,

I also have issues today as I am extremely late on few things to finish. Can we postpone the meeting ? I think we have to move it to next Wednesday.

One important thing to decide is what transport-related stuff should go on the 21.1 release.
Please Ben, can you help me with a list of new features/bug corrections you have been working ?
Is there anything relevant to do from my side for the release?

Alex