[DFTB-Plus-User] Meeting today

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Apr 14 11:05:36 CEST 2021

Hi guys,

sorry for the note at the very last moment, but unfortunately I can not
join the discussions today afternoon. (You can nevertheless enter the
meeting room as it is open also without the host joining). If there is
anything you absolutely need me for, we could have an other short chat
Friday morning around 10.am, or Friday afternoon after 3pm. Otherwise,
next week I would be available Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning (10
am) or Monday, Wednesday afternoon (3pm).

Take care!