[DFTB-Plus-User] Compiling 19.1 with MPI

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:51:51 CEST 2020

Thanks a lot, Balint, for providing the link on the Github page.

When you get time, could you please reflect upon the RangeSep test cases
with the NeighborBased screening method (first email in this thread)?

Thanks,
Sharma.

SRK *Chaitanya* Sharma, Yamijala.
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=IglNkREAAAAJ