[DFTB-Plus-User] Compiling 19.1 with MPI

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri May 22 15:52:27 CEST 2020

Dear Sharma,

> I want to bring to your notice that earlier also I downloaded a tar
> file but from the following link (Github releases page). However,
> this link does not have all the necessary files.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, that this is indeed somewhat
confusing. I've now added the same archives as we have on the website
also to the github release page:

https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/releases/tag/19.1

While I can not remove the zip and tar.gz archives with the source
without submodules (they are generated by github), you can at least find
the archive with the full source and also the binary distribution at the
same place.