[DFTB-Plus-User] dp_dos output

simin pahlavi simin.pahlavi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:37:46 CET 2020

Dear dftb+ community,
I have a question regarding dp_dos output (density of state) and I
appreciate your response in advance.
I am trying to calculate and plot  density of states of an adsorbed
molecule on a surface, projected on the molecule and the surface .
The density of state of molecule has a very low height compare to the
surface.
I was wondering if the density state, generated by dp_dos, is normalized by
unit cell  or I should scale them separately by myself ?
Or should I decide the results by the umber of atoms or electrons...
I truly appreciate any help in advance,
Best regards
Simin