[DFTB-Plus-User] test of installation

전영인 yijhon at uos.ac.kr
Wed Dec 26 03:49:32 CET 2018

Thank you for your reply, Dr. Bálint Aradi.

I've got the information about autotest in http://www.dftbplus.org/fileadmin/DFTB-Plus/public/howtos/compiling/compiling.pdf.

I preferred to download the complied exercutable file rather than compiling it.

I downloaded a soure fie of dftb+ but cannot find an autotest package.

INSTALL.rst indicates that I shoud use "make test" for the test of the complied file. However, it seems that this method is for the compilication method, not for my case.

If there is a method to test the complied executable file, would you let me know?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Best regards,

  Young