[DFTB-Plus-User] test of installation

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 18 11:44:11 CET 2018

Dear Young,

> The manual indicates that I can use "autotest" for it and I can download
> the relevant autotest file at www.dftbplus.org <http://www.dftbplus.org>.

The actual source code release of DFTB+ (18.2) contains all autotests.
See the https://github.com/dftbplus/dftbplus/blob/18.2/INSTALL.rst file
for more detailed description how to build, install and test.

By the way, where did you find that information about having to download
autotest? This was the old way of doing it, but is not valid any more,
so it should vanish from various documentations.