[DFTB-Plus-User] Geometry is way off while using DFTD3...

siddheshwar chopra sidhusai at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:30:40 CEST 2018

Hello Karol,
I hope you dont mind me asking you some questions, as I am very new to
dftb. Thank you for your kind help.
I really dont understand what you mean by using same hamiltonian. Do you
mean the optimized geometry (So)? I will however send you input files
tomorrow positively.
I optimize the ground state geometry. Then I use the newly generated
(optimized) "geom.out.gen" as the input coordinates for second derivatives.
Then I use the hessian for modes. Is that right?

Regards,