[DFTB-Plus-User] error in compiling from the source version 18.1

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Mar 7 20:30:09 CET 2018

On 07.03.2018 14:24, Morteza Chehel Amirani wrote:
> Dear Balint,
>
> Yes, you are right, I forgot to load the newer version. However, I got
> the following error with ifort version 16.0.0. I uploaded the whole
> printed message here

Are you sure, it is Intel 16 (could you issue ifort --version)? Our
build tests have no problems to build it with

ifort (IFORT) 16.0.2 20160204

Anyway, an internal compiler error is always a compiler bug, so in case
you have really 16.0.0, you should ask your sysadmin to download the
fixed release, as it seems they have cured it in 16.0.2.