[DFTB-Plus-User] older versions of dftb+

Sharma SRK Chaitanya Yamijala sharmajncasr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:40:23 CET 2018

Hi Balint,

Thank you. I was actually able to implement a few NAMD techniques inside
DFTB+ v 17.1 (by adding them as subroutines in the dftbplus.f90 main
program). However, I think the way I have implemented doesn't meet the
standards of the implementation (I read some discussions about plumed
integration and I realized that I am way behind). I was slowly trying to
understand the overall v17.1 structure and I was trying to implement my
routines as per the developer's guide (majorly naming Conventions etc.).
But, recently, when I saw the development version, I realized that the
structure of the code is different from v17.1! Hope I will understand the
structure of v18.1, soon :)

Thank you for reminding me about the license issues with old versions and
yes, I know that you and Ben are there to help us. :-)

Thanks,
Sharma.

SRK *Chaitanya* Sharma, Yamijala.
http://www.bmwong-group.com/group-members/