[DFTB-Plus-User] QUAZINANO2015 parameters

Gabriele Penazzi penazzi at uni-bremen.de
Tue May 24 09:07:20 CEST 2016

Hi Julien,

they are not available because as far as I know the skf tables are not
publicly distributed, but probably they are included in the commercial
ADF software. In general it is not a bad idea to ask about parameters to
the authors, you can hardly get better information than directly from
the source.

Best
Gabriele