[DFTB-Plus-User] Bandgap of GNR

u3129004 at edu.gifu-u.ac.jp u3129004 at edu.gifu-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 13 11:31:49 CET 2016

Dear Gabriele,

Thank you very much for your early reply. I have questions.

*Why I do not need k-points in x direction?
*I do not know the meaning you said "your structure seemed not optimized
".

In addition, I tried again,but the result is like an attached file. what
is the cause that my result do not agree with your result? I also
attached the input file.

Sincerely yours,
Kazuma