[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+MPI-NEGF on SLURM

Argo argo.nurbawono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 09:46:36 CEST 2015

Hi. Maybe for SLURM, if you want say 4 cores in 1 node, in your job
script:

srun --n4 -cores-per-socket=4
mpirun -np 4 dftb+

If you compile the openmp version of dftb+ (which is the default version
dftb anyway), add omp_num_threads

srun --n4 -cores-per-socket=4
export OMP_NUM_THREADS=4
dftb+

For some who use lsf instead of SLURM, this is in the lsf jobscript

#BSUB -R "span[ptile=4]"

would do the same thing as far as I know.

Argo.