[DFTB-Plus-User] information of basis functions and confinement potential

张文星 zhangwenxing at tyut.edu.cn
Thu Apr 9 04:06:11 CEST 2015

Dear Gao,
The sk files include only the parameters used in the formulated Hamiltonian and Overlap matrix.
The two matrix are well formulated according to the tight binding model and the basis functions
are atom or atomlike orbitals which you can refer to the original Slater Koster paper in physical review about 60 years ago.
best wishes,
Zhang