[DFTB-Plus-User] Non-linear optical properties using DFTB+

SN sebnenon at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 28 10:02:55 CEST 2014

Dear Sharma,

Here is a paper from Benoît Champagne and myself, where we calculate NLO properties of systems ranging from molecules to grafted surfaces using SCC-DFTB.
You can find the methodology inside, together with comparison with other methods. It can give you ideas about how to do it.
If you have any question, feel free to ask me or Benoît.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4806259

Regards

Sébastien Nénon