[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ stopped with no errors

Riccardo Petraglia riccardo.petraglia at epfl.ch
Tue Jun 10 12:50:50 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am running MD using DFTB+ to get the forces. Sometimes it stops
working with no apparent reasons. Apparently the structure is fine and,
if I had probelms in the structure I would expect DFTB does not
converge, but it stops after the first SCF iteration with no errors...
If I use a different structure it works... but I don't really understand
the reason... could someone help me?

Thank you
Riccardo P.