[DFTB-Plus-User] Compiling DFTB+ on Mac OS 10.9

Jonathan R. Owens owensj2 at rpi.edu
Thu May 29 19:22:07 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to compile DFTB+ on Mac OS 10.9. I have the same problem as this fellow:

http://www.dftb-plus.info/pipermail/dftb-plus-user/2014/001433.html

And can’t seem to figure out the issue. If you don’t want to follow the link, this is the error I’m getting:

Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
linkedlist.f90:2279.4:

    ASSERT    (lenVal >= list%length * lenElem)
    1
Error: Unclassifiable statement at (1)
The is the output I obtain from the $ cpp —version command:

cii-wl-183:prg_dftb jowens$ cpp --version
Apple LLVM version 5.1 (clang-503.0.40) (based on LLVM 3.4svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin13.2.0
Thread model: posix

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

—
Jonathan Owens
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Department of Physics, Applied Physics, and Astronomy
110 8th Street
Office: CII 3111
Troy, NY 12180
email: owensj2 at rpi.edu