[DFTB-Plus-User] Unit of forces in DFTB+

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed May 22 09:44:26 CEST 2013

Hi Wu,

its reported in Hartree / Bohr. If you add the option

CalculateForces = Yes

they should be output (see the manual).

Ben

--
       Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
     University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

   Strathclyde 2012 THE Awards UK University of the Year

    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
         registered in Scotland, number SC015263