[DFTB-Plus-User] could someone tell me how to parametrization for new Slater-Koster sets?

Mingtao Li mingtao.li at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:16:36 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,
Could someone tell me how to parametrization for new SK sets?
For my research there is no appropriate set of parameters. So I have
to generate it. I have read the article "Toward an Accurate
Density-Functional Tight-Binding Description of Zinc-Containing
Compounds" (J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2009, 5, 605–614). However I am
not clear about the procedure yet. Would you anybody discription the
procedure in general outline?

Thanks in advance.

Mingtao

Mingtao Li,     Ph.D
State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering
School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
No.28, Xianning West Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, 710049, P.R. China
Tel: +86-29-82668296-11                      Fax: +86-29-82669033
E-mail: mingtao dot li at gmail dot com