[DFTB-Plus-User] infrared and infrared intensities?

Markus Kaukonen markus.kaukonen at iki.fi
Fri Jan 7 14:25:35 CET 2011

Hei Ben,

I would need periodic boundary conditions.
q=0 phonon mode is fine.

So that is implemented already for my case, also the information for
the intensity?

I only find in manual that the hessian can be calculated, do I have to
code the rest by my self?

Do I also have to calculate the dipole moment by myself based on
muliken charges?

terveisin, Markus