[DFTB-Plus-User] Cannot Compile dftb-plus!

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 21 10:15:15 CET 2009

You've successfully compiled dftb+, the binary is in
/para3/dsong/src/prg_dftb/_obj_i686-linux-ifort/dftb+
and you can copy it from there. I'd suggest trying

make test

next.

The reason for the error is that your install path is probably
set to be the same place that the code is compiled. You can manually
copy the program or set the variable

INSTALLDIR =

in Makefile.user

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263