[DFTB-Plus-User] Cannot Compile dftb-plus!

Duo SONG fzdsong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:20:46 CET 2009

Dear dftb-plus users,

Hello! I have a question for you. Compiling dftb-plus, after typing "make
install" in prg_dftb, a error message shew as:

cp -p dftb+ .
cp: `dftb+' and `./dftb+' are the same file
make[1]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/para3/dsong/src/prg_dftb/_obj_i686-linux-ifort'
make: *** [_obj_i686-linux-ifort] Error 2

and no binary is copied in prg_dftb. Can you tell me why? Thank you very
much! Have a nice day!

Best wishes,
Duo Song
--
SONG Duo
Undergraduate Student

University of Science and Technology of China