[DFTB-Plus-User] Memory usage and CPU time

Zbigniew Romanowski romz at wp.pl
Tue May 20 16:11:04 CEST 2008

Dear DFTB+ Users,

I would like to apply DFTB+ software to study the SiC clusters (without
periodic boundary conditions) with 10^3 or 10^4 atoms. However, I do not
have access to this software and I cannot estimate the memory usage and
CPU time for this kind of job.

Could anyone provide me the memory usage and CPU time for 1 CPU machine
for system with 10^4 atoms?

Thank you in advance,
Zbigniew Romanowski

.

"Poznań dla Ziemi" - koncert Nelly Furtado 11 lipca 2008 r.
godz. 20.00 nad jez. Malta. Bilety 65 zł i 95 zł dostępne
na eventim.pl i bileteria.pl Poznań! Tu Warto Żyć.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Ffurtadowpolsce.html&sid=356