[DL] [First CFP] Deep Learning meets Ontologies and Natural Language Processing workshop at FOIS 2020
Sarra.BEN-ABBES at external.engie.com
Sarra.BEN-ABBES at external.engie.com
Tue Mar 17 11:24:39 CET 2020
Dear colleagues and researchers,
Please consider submitting a paper for the 1st International workshop "Deep Learning meets Ontologies and Natural Language Processing" which will be held in Bozen-Bolzano, Italy from September 13 to September 17, 2020.
** DeepOntoNLP - First Call for Papers ***
Deep Learning meets Ontologies and Natural Language Processing (DeepOntoNLP) https://www.dl-onto-nlp-fois2020.ml/
Part of The Joint Ontology Workshops JOWO 2020 at FOIS 2020<https://fois2020.inf.unibz.it/> in Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
In recent years, deep learning is applied successfully and achieved state-of-the-art performance in a variety of domains, such as image analysis. Despite this success, deep learning models remain hard to analyse data and understand what knowledge is represented in them, and how they generate decisions.
Deep Learning (DL) meets Natural Language Processing (NLP) to solve human language problems for further applications, such as information extraction, machine translation, search and summarization. Previous works has attested the positive impact of domain knowledge on data analysis and vice versa, for example pre-processing data, searching data, redundancy and inconsistency data, knowledge engineering, domain concepts and relationships extraction, etc. Ontology is a structured knowledge representation that facilitates data access (data sharing and reuse) and assists the DL process as well. DL meets recently ontologies and tries to model data representations with many layers of non-linear transformations.
The combination of DL, ontologies and NLP might be beneficial for different tasks:
* Deep Learning for Ontologies: ontology population, ontology extension, ontology learning, ontology alignment and integration,
* Ontologies for Deep Learning: semantic graph embeddings, latent semantic representation, hybrid embeddings (symbolic and semantic representations),
* Deep Learning for NLP: summarization, translation, named entity recognition, question answering, document classification, etc.
* NLP for Deep Learning: parsing (part-of-speech tagging), tokenization, sentence detection, dependency parsing, semantic role labeling, semantic dependency parsing, etc.
Thisworkshop aims at demonstrating recent and future advances in semantic rich deep learning by using Semantic Web and NLP techniques which can reduce the semantic gap between the data, applications, machine learning process, in order to obtain a semantic-aware approaches. In addition, the goal of this workshop is to bring together an area for experts from industry, science and academia to exchange ideas and discuss results of on-going research in natural language processing, structured knowledge and deep learning approaches.
We invite the submission of original works that is related -- but are not limited to -- the topics below.
*Topics of interests*
* Construction ontology embeddings
* Ontology-based text classification
* Learning ontology embeddings
* Semantic role labelling
* Ontology reasoning with Deep Neural Networks
* Deep learning for ontological semantic annotations
* Spatial and temporal ontology embeddings
* Ontology alignment and matching based on deep learning models
* Ontology learning from text using deep learning models
* Unsupervised Learning
* Text classification using deep models
* Neural machine translation
* Deep question answering
* Deep text summarization
* Deep speech recognition
* and so on.
The workshop is open to original papers of theoretical or practical nature. Submissions should be up to 6 pages in length, formatted according to the IOS Press FOIS formatting guidelines, (<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.iospress.nl%2Fservice%2Fauthors%2Flatex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGdqth7-iC-uRhhv9FT85IkHB5uaA>downloadable here<https://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/>), prepared in PDF format and submitted via the workshop's EasyChair<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=jowo2020__;!!La4veWw!mCeDyY9KpQmCm1laI1M0AcvoVjiIhd055mIsRDcSQWv9zJd9a1D5kpRHBTqtgdtnMmrRV4WJ25Y$><https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=jowo2020__;!!La4veWw!mCeDyY9KpQmCm1laI1M0AcvoVjiIhd055mIsRDcSQWv9zJd9a1D5kpRHBTqtgdtnMmrRV4WJ25Y$> submission pages.
* Workshop paper submission due: June 29, 2020
* Workshop paper notifications: July 27, 2020
* Workshop paper camera-ready versions due: August 17, 2020
* Workshop: September 13-17, 2020
All deadlines are at 12:00pm CET.
Articles and abstracts will be published open access in a joint CEUR proceedings volume, as part of the new IAOA series (http://ceur-ws.org/iaoa.html<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fceur-ws.org%2Fiaoa.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNF1E7nvgsVj_JlxvD7SwGYxtqbZEA>)
Sarra BEN ABBES, Engie, France
Rim Hantach, Engie, France
Philippe Calvez, Engie, France
ENGIE Mail Disclaimer: http://www.engie.com/disclaimer/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl