[DL] CfP: IEEE International Conference on Big Knowledge (ICBK 2019)
thomas.schneider at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jun 7 16:26:20 CEST 2019
[On behalf of Ralf Möller]
IEEE International Conference on Big Knowledge
November 10-11, 2019 in Beijing
Call for Papers
Aims and Scope
Big Knowledge deals with fragmented knowledge from heterogeneous, autonomous information sources for complex and evolving relationships, in addition to domain expertise. The IEEE International Conference on Big Knowledge (ICBK) provides a premier international forum for presentation of original research results in Big Knowledge opportunities and challenges, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences. The conference covers all aspects of Big Knowledge, including algorithms, software, systems, and applications. ICBK draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of Big Knowledge related areas such as knowledge engineering, big data analytics, statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining, knowledge visualization, high performance computing, and World Wide Web. By promoting novel, high quality research findings, and innovative solutions to challenging Big Knowledge problems, the conference seeks to continuously advance the state-of-the-art in Big Knowledge.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society. Awards will be conferred at the conference on the authors of the best paper and the best student paper. A selected number of best papers will be invited for possible inclusion, in an expanded and revised form, in the Knowledge and Information Systems Journal <http://kais.bigke.org/>.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory of big knowledge processing.
* Knowledge engineering with big data.
* Machine learning, data mining, and statistical methods for big
knowledge science and engineering.
* Acquisition, representation and evolution of fragmented knowledge.
* Fragmented knowledge modeling and online learning.
* Knowledge graphs and knowledge map.
* Topology and fusion on fragmented knowledge.
* Visualization, personalization, and recommendation of big knowledge
navigation and interaction.
* Big knowledge systems and platforms, and their efficiency,
scalability, and privacy.
* Applications and services of big knowledge in all domains including
web, medicine, education, healthcare, and business.
o Big Health Care Decision Making
o Data-driven Granular Cognitive Computing
o Deep Learning
o Edge Computing in Medical Analyticsg
o Graph Mining
o Intelligent Computing for Big Knowledge
o Network and Knowledge Graph Representation Learning
o Rule and Relationship Discovery
o Safe Data Analytics
Paper submissions should be no longer than 8 pages, in the IEEE 2-column forma <https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html>t, including the bibliography and any possible appendices. Submissions longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to Big Knowledge, originality, significance, and clarity.
All manuscripts are submitted as full papers and are reviewed based on their scientific merit. The reviewing process is confidential. There is no separate abstract submission step. There are no separate industrial, application, short paper or poster tracks. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in online submission system <https://www.wi-lab.com/cyberchair/2019/icbk19/index.php>. We do not accept email submissions.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter as template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.
All deadlines are at 11:59PM Pacific Daylight Time.
* Paper submission: June 30, 2019
* Notification of acceptance/rejection: August 18, 2019
* Camera-ready deadline and copyright forms: September 8, 2019
* Conference: November 10-11, 2019
More information about ICBK 2019 is at http://icbk2019.org/ <http://dbl.zju.edu.cn/~yjgao/icbk2019/index.html>
Call for Submissions
2019 ICDM & ICBK Contest on Automatic Knowledge Graph Construction
Automatic knowledge graph construction seeks to build a knowledge graph from unstructured text in a specific domain or cross multiple domains, without human intervention. Teams from both degree-granting institutions and industrial labs are invited to compete in this 2019 ICDM & ICBK Knowledge Graph Contest by automatically constructing knowledge graphs in at least two different domains.
The winning team will be awarded a prize of USD $10,000. There will also be second and third prizes. Team submissions will be judged on (a) their overall quality of the constructed knowledge graphs, and (b) generalization ability of their methodology in multiple domains.
This year’s contest is brought to you by Mininglamp Academy of Sciences and Hefei University of Technology. Data sets and submission constructions will be announced by 20 June 2019.
* 10 June 2019: Contest requirement specification and test data available.
* 20 June 2019: Team registration begins. Data sets available.
* 31 July 2019, 23:59 Pacific Time: Final submission deadline.
* 20 August 2019: Finalist notifications.
* 10 November 2019: Prize presentations at ICDM 2019 and ICBK 2019.
* Xindong Wu wuxindong at mininglamp.com <mailto:wuxindong at mininglamp.com>
* Peng Zhou doodzhou at mail.hfut.edu.cn <mailto:doodzhou at mail.hfut.edu.cn>
* Xiaoyi Fu fuxiaoyi at mininglamp.com <mailto:fuxiaoyi at mininglamp.com>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the dl