[DL] OAEI 2019: first call for systems
ernesto.jimenez.ruiz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:23:06 CEST 2019
--Apologies for cross-posting--
This is the first call for systems for the 2019 edition of the Ontology
Alignment Evaluation Initiative (OAEI):
This evaluation campaign is collocated with the Ontology Matching workshop:
As previous years, system developers must register their interest in
participating in the OAEI 2019: http://tiny.cc/oaei19-participation
- New track on Tabular data to Knowledge Graph matching (TD->KG).
- PRIZES sponsored by SIRIUS and IBM Research for the new TD->KG track.
- New tasks in "Complex" and "Knowledge graph" tracks.
- Check the ISWC 2019 student travel grants:
* Schema matching
Complex (New Tasks)
Large Biomedical Ontologies
Disease and Phenotype
Biodiversity and Ecology
* Instance matching / link discovery
* Instance and schema matching
Knowledge graph (New tasks)
* Tabular data to Knowledge Graph matching
TD→KG (New track)
June 15th: (preliminary) datasets available.
July 15th: final datasets available.
July 31st: participants register their tools:
August 31st: participants submit final versions of their tools.
September 30th: results are available (SEALS and HOBBIT tracks).
October 7th: preliminary version of system papers.
October 26th-27th: Ontology matching workshop:
November 15th: final version of system papers.
Senior Research Associate
(1) The Alan Turing Institute, London, UK
(2) SIRIUS Centre for Scalable Data Access, University of Oslo, Norway
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dl