[DL] ESWC 2018: Call For Contributions to Industry Track
alammehw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:56:32 CET 2018
[Apologies for multiple postings.]
Call For Contributions to Industry Track @ ESWC 2018
15th ESWC 2018
Conference days: June 3rd-7th, 2018, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Submission Deadline: April 6, 2018
Web site: https://2018.eswc-conferences.org/industry-track/
The industry track seeks to present the state of adoption of semantic technologies in industrial applications. These technologies may be used in specific industries (e.g., media, financials, telecommunications, healthcare, life sciences, government, intelligence, public sector etc.) and in different application areas (e.g., business intelligence, smart cities, analytics, search, content management, knowledge management, recommendation systems, data integration, automotive etc.).
We welcome contributions about stories of adoption of semantic technologies and knowledge graphs in real projects, especially by emphasizing how these technologies have succeeded in creating value for customers. You can also associate presentations to a sponsorship and dimostrators stands. Come and join us at the ESWC 2018 industry track to share your experience!
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Applications of semantic technologies in specific industrial domains (automotive, financial, healthcare and life sciences, energy industry, public sector etc.)
* Development and application of knowledge graphs for specific industries
* Successful application domains: Knowledge management, data integration, search, Business Intelligence, data analytics, open data, enterprise data management etc.
* Industrial trends related to the usage of Linked Data, Open Data and Semantic Web technologies
* Financial and strategic investments in semantic technologies
Successful submissions to this track will emphasize:
* real-world deployment experiences and strategic decision-making related to semantic technologies
* success stories from the deployment of semantic technologies
* discussion of scalability of the presented technologies
* quantitative measurements of the business value created by using semantic technologies
* a clear description of the impact in the respective industry and motivation for the need of semantic web technologies
* concrete lessons learned from these experiences
* areas where further research (or research in novel directions) is required
* Submission Deadline: Friday 6th April 2018
* Notification of Acceptance: Friday 13th April 2018
* Conference: June 3-7, 2018
All deadlines are 23:59 Hawaii time.
* Andrea Conte -- Reply, Rome, Italy
More information about the dl