[DL] [CfP] ESWC2017 Posters/Demos (12 days left) & Project Networking
Ruben.Verborgh at UGent.be
Wed Mar 1 18:03:09 CET 2017
ESWC2017: 28 May to 1 June 2017 in Portorož, Slovenia
Late-breaking research results? News ideas you want to try?
Project results you want to disseminate?
ESWC is the perfect venue!
CALL FOR PROJECT NETWORKING
submission: April 22th, 2017
– 2-page extended abstract
– knowledge sharing among EU and national projects
– data and technology transfer between projects
– presentation and discussion of project requirements and results with ESWC participants
– discussion about funding opportunities such as H2020 and ERC
– Maria Maleshkova, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
– Lyndon Nixon, MODUL University Vienna, Austria
CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS
submission: 13 March 2017 (only 12 days left!)
Submissions may cover all areas of Semantic Web research and applications, such as Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs, Ontologies, Reasoning, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Data Quality and Data Integration, and Semantic Data Management, as well as applications from Life Sciences, eGovernment, Business, Manufacturing, eScience, Emergency and Crisis Management, etc.
– maximum 4 pages (poster) or 5 pages (demo)
– PDF in LNCS style
– submit at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eswc2017pd
Publication and attendance
– Poster papers will appear in supplementary post-conference proceedings to be published by Springer as Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
– Participants with an accepted poster or demonstration must register for the conference and present their work during the Poster and Demos Session.
– Katja Hose (University of Aalborg, Denmark)
– Heiko Paulheim (University of Mannheim, Germany)
More information about the dl