[DL] [CfP] ESWC2017 Posters and Demos
Ruben.Verborgh at UGent.be
Thu Jan 26 13:36:23 CET 2017
ESWC2017 – CALL FOR POSTERS & DEMOS
submission: 13 March 2017
conference: 28 May to 1 June 2017 in Portorož, Slovenia
ESWC is a major venue for discussing scientific results and innovations around semantic technologies.
The posters and demos track provides a forum for late-breaking results, on-going research projects, innovative ideas, as well as prototypes and their applications in various domains.
Submissions may cover all areas of Semantic Web research and applications, such as Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs, Ontologies, Reasoning, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Data Quality and Data Integration, and Semantic Data Management, as well as applications from Life Sciences, eGovernment, Business, Manufacturing, eScience, Emergency and Crisis Management, etc.
– maximum 4 pages (poster) or 5 pages (demo)
– PDF in LNCS style
– submit at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eswc2017pd
PUBLICATION AND ATTENDANCE
– Poster papers will appear in supplementary post-conference proceedings to be published by Springer as Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
– Participants with an accepted poster or demonstration must register for the conference and present their work during the Poster and Demos Session.
– Katja Hose (University of Aalborg, Denmark)
– Heiko Paulheim (University of Mannheim, Germany)
More information about the dl