[DL] PhD/Postdoc positions at TU Dresden
markus.kroetzsch at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jul 13 11:36:31 CEST 2016
At the recently established Chair of Knowledge-Based Systems at TU
Dresden, we are now looking for
2 Research Fellows (PhD or Post-doc)
to conduct research on ontology-based data management and knowledge
representation in general. Full details are found at
* Both are full-time positions available to PhD students or postdocs
(salary depends on experience).
* German is not required; we have many international colleagues and
* The positions are funded for several years to come.
* The formal application deadline is near but we might extend it. We
also plan to open a third position soon.
* The topic is rather flexible since there are no strong project
* KBS is a new professorship, and the researchers will play an important
role in shaping its profile. The group is part of a (growing!) KR
research environment in Dresden, with several chairs that collaborate
closely on related topics.
And, of course, Dresden is also a beautiful city and a great place to live.
I am happy to answer questions. Please forward to anyone who might be
Prof. Dr. Markus Kroetzsch
Knowledge-Based Systems Group
Faculty of Computer Science
+49 351 463 38486
More information about the dl