[DL] TABLEAUX/FroCoS Call for Workshops
geoff at cs.miami.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:08:05 CET 2015
*** Apologies for multiple copies ***
FIRST CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
The International Conference on Automated Reasoning with
Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods
The International Symposium on Frontiers of Combining Systems
Wroclaw, Poland, September 20-25, 2015
TABLEAUX 2015 and FroCoS 2015 will take place in Wroclaw, Poland, from
September 20 to September 25, 2015. Workshops and tutorials will be
held on September 19/20 and/or September 25. In the present call,
we solicit proposals for workshops that are related to the two main
conferences. Tutorials will be solicited in a separate call.
Possible topics of workshops (the list is non-exhaustive) are:
* automated reasoning with analytic tableaux and other methods
(theory and applications)
* model checking and BDDs
* light-weight, flexible theorem proving methods
* novel calculi for verification of mathematics and programs
* classical and non-classical logics (modal, description,
intuitionistic, linear, temporal, many-valued...)
* combination of logics
* implementation techniques: Data structures, efficient algorithms,
* combination and integration methods in SAT and SMT solving
* combination of decision procedures, satisfiability procedures,
constraint solving techniques, or logical frameworks
* combinations and modularity in ontologies, term rewriting,
knowledge representation, natural language semantics, and other
* application of theorem proving and combination methods
in teaching, verification, or security analysis
The purpose of a workshop is to offer an opportunity for the
presentation of novel ideas, ongoing research, and to discuss the
state of the art of a given area in a less formal but more focused way
than at the main conferences. Workshops are also a good opportunity
for young researchers to present their own work in a friendly
atmosphere. The format of a workshop is left to the organizers, with
possible lengths being half a day, a full day, or two days.
In order to submit a workshop proposal, please send a description
of one or two pages in pdf format by email to Hans de Nivelle
(nivelle at ii.uni.wroc.pl).
The proposal must at least contain the following information:
* title of the workshop
* organizers + contact person
* expected number of participants
* whether the workshop is by invitation only or open.
* planned duration (1/2 day, 1 day, 2 days)
* are there planned proceedings?
* special requirements?
The deadline for submitting workshop proposals is
*** MARCH 2 2015 ***.
Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the TABLEAUX and FroCoS
chairs Carsten Lutz, Hans de Nivelle, and Silvio Ranise,
possibly with help of additional reviewers.
Decisions will be made within three weeks.
Additional questions can be directed to any of the PC chairs
(Carsten Lutz, Hans de Nivelle and Silvio Ranise).
For more information on the two events, please refer to the webpages
More information about the dl