[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 22.2 released

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Dec 20 20:58:39 CET 2022

Dear DFTB+ users,

To conclude the year 2022, we have released DFTB+ version 22.2. It
contains some small usability improvements, some new features (including
possibility for calculating Raman activity and IR intensities) and some
minor bug fixes.

With this end-of-the-year release, we would like to wish you a happy,
healthy and successful 2023. We hope, that DFTB+ will be helpful for
your research also next year, and we are looking forward to your
feedback, suggestions and contributions in 2023.

The DFTB+ developers