[DFTB-Plus-User] ​Re: Failure in diagonalisation routine ZHEEVR for Li-S systems

Wu, Qisheng qisheng_wu at brown.edu
Tue Nov 29 20:13:18 CET 2022

Dear Bálint and Martin,

I have identified the reason for this error by carefully double-checking my
calculations again and again. Basically, I assumed the same content for
Li-S.skf and S-Li.skf but actually, it's not the case. I always copied
Li-S.skf as S-Li.skf, which is why I constantly got errors while doing
calculations with the standalone DFTB+ code.

Your time and responses are much appreciated. Sorry for this stupid
mistake, but I hope the same error can be avoided by other people when
doing DFTB calculations.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Qisheng Wu