[DFTB-Plus-User] How DFTB+ manages atomic charges?

giacomo buccella gek.buccella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:19:41 CET 2022

Dear Charly,

my sistem is nearly 350 atoms. It is not that big, but enough to be sort of
unaffordable without using parallel machines, since I need to run tens of
MD runs considering different starting configurations. I surely can run one
test with a single thread, just to check how much the result is affected by
using long-range corrections.
Many thanks for your support
Best regards

Giacomo