[DFTB-Plus-User] Postdoc Position Available in California on DFTB Simulations

Bryan M. Wong bmwong at engr.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 21:21:15 CET 2022

A new postdoctoral position is available immediately in the computational chemistry and materials science group of Prof. Bryan M. Wong at the University of California-Riverside.

We are an extremely productive and highly-published multidisciplinary group located in sunny Southern California. Our group focuses on both method development and application in the chemistry and material science of large systems. A website of our interests and publications can be found at:

http://www.bmwong-group.com

Job description: The postdoctoral associate will carry out reactive DFTB simulations on hydrogen-storage systems as well as large biochemical systems. There will also be additional overlap on exploring material properties using both density functional theory (DFT) as well as our newly-developed areas in density functional tight binding (DFTB).

The postdoc will:

Run calculations using DFTB/DFT
Write journal articles on developed methods, calculations, and results
Attend conferences and present work

For more information, contact Prof. Bryan Wong at bryan.wong (at) ucr.edu

To apply, please send a CV to the e-mail above.