[DFTB-Plus-User] Could not write HS

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 9 18:30:43 CET 2022

Dear Alessandro,

in case the problem had been not solved yet: You need a binary compiled
without MPI support. If the binary was compiled with MPI, it will refuse
to write HS, no matter how you set up things. (Maybe, we should revisit
this and allow for HS-writing in case only 1 process is used...)

You can easily get a "nompi" binary via Conda, if you need it.