[DFTB-Plus-User] Raman Spectra

Amritpal ghumman amritpalghumman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:37:13 CEST 2022

  Hello Prof

Thank you very much for your kind response.

I need to compare intensities of Raman Spectra of Pyridine and Pyridine on
Gold surface. I want to see how the Raman Intensities changes when Pyridine
is put on gold slab.

We will be needing Raman Spectra with Intensities both Resonant and
Non-Resonant.

With Best Regards
Amritpal Singh