[DFTB-Plus-User] Fwd: Problem in writing HS

Alessandro LANDI alelandi1 at unisa.it
Wed Oct 5 10:30:46 CEST 2022

Yes, I know the difference between openmp and mpi, but the attempts I
reported in my previous email were based on some suggestions I found on the
internet.

I would very much appreciate if someone could tell me how I can write HS
with dftb+ bypassing this error, e.g. by setting some keyword in the input
or some environment variable on Ubuntu.

Thank you