[DFTB-Plus-User] Static polarizability tensor for periodic systems while many-body dispersion is used

Ariadni BOZIKI ariadni.boziki at uni.lu
Mon Oct 3 15:27:48 CEST 2022

Dear developers,

I have noticed that it is not possible to print the static polarizabilty tensor for periodic systems once many-body dispersion (MBD) is used. At least, I receive the following error while I am using MBD:

ERROR!
-> Dispersion (particularly charge dependent) not currently implemented for perturbation.

Are you planning to include this feature in the near future, for example the current development version of DFTB+?

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely yours,

Ariadni Boziki