[DFTB-Plus-User] A question regarding the wfc file format

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Fri Aug 26 13:09:16 CEST 2022

Dear Ljiljana,

our STO radial basis functions have the form:

R_l(r) = sum_{p=1}^{npow} sum_{i=1}^{nexp} c_{p,i} r^{l + p - 1}
exp(-alpha_i * r)

where

l = angular momentum of the radial wave function
npow = nr. of power terms used
nexp = nr. of exponential terms used
c_{p,i} = coefficients in the wfc files.

The p index grows faster, when one reads the coefficients from the wfc file.