[DFTB-Plus-User] [RE]Re: error in agr-scc transport

Benjamin Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 10:01:06 CEST 2022

Hello Min,

Could you send me the actual geometry as well off list? And yes, the Poissonbox entry is not relevant for supercells.

Regards

Ben

       Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
     University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
             107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
       2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
         registered in Scotland, number SC015263