[DFTB-Plus-User] error in agr-scc transport

Benjamin Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 19:31:13 CEST 2022

Hello Min,

Looking at the code underneath the Poisson solver, this seems to be an error for the grid spacing being too small (though I'm not so familiar with that code section).

What settings are you using for the Poisson solver and the rest of the calculation (you did not give much detail)?

Regards

Ben

       Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
     University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
             107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, UK.
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

2013/4 THE Awards Entrepreneurial University of the Year
       2012/13 THE Awards UK University of the Year

    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
         registered in Scotland, number SC015263