[DFTB-Plus-User] Script to convert geom.out.gen into a CIF or POSCAR file?

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Mon Jul 25 15:04:52 CEST 2022

Dear Martijn,

We don't have directly a script for that, but using the minimal
ASE-script below, you should be able to convert between all formats ASE
masters:

-- geoconv --
#!/usr/bin/env python3
import sys
from ase.io import read, write
write(sys.argv[2], read(sys.argv[1]))

Using 'geoconv geom.out.gen POSCAR' should give you the POSCAR format
and 'geoconv geom.out.gen geom.out.cif' the CIF format.