[DFTB-Plus-User] Identity overlap matrix

Jacek Jakowski jjakowski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:27:22 CEST 2022

You can achieve that without any change in source following one of
these options:
(1) you need to spread your atoms sufficiently  apart. You may want to
check the cutoff in Slater-Koster table to  when the overlaps become zero
(or are close enough to zero)
(2)  You can modify your Slater-Koster files  and set all  overlap
parameters  to zero.

Of course, you can modify the code too, but I don't think it is
worth the effort.

Jacek