[DFTB-Plus-User] NEMD MD with DFTB+

Ankur Gupta ankur at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 22 20:51:58 CEST 2022

Dear Dr. Goldman,

I am also quite interested in using Lammps functionalities with DFTB+
methods. I am especially interested in using GFN2-xTB methods through
Lammps. Also, it seems like one can install the LATTE package in Lammps to
use the DFTB methods; however, it probably doesn't have all the
Hamiltonians of DFTB+.

Best,
Ankur