[DFTB-Plus-User] NEMD MD with DFTB+

Bálint Aradi aradi at uni-bremen.de
Tue Jun 21 14:39:12 CEST 2022

Dear Ali,

indeed, you can only apply isotropic pressure in DFTB+. And yes, the
non-equilibrium transport (via Greens functions) refers to the
electronic system (e.g. when you apply bias to your systems via
contacts), so this is not what you are looking for.

Unfortunately, I am definitely not an MD expert, so I am not sure, what
would be the right way to simulate you system.